To be an authorized affiliate of Golden Dragon WebStudio – Dev4Press (“Company” or “we” or “our”), you (“Affiliate”) agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement. Make sure to read the agreement carefully before registering and signing on as an affiliate.
By signing up for the Dev4Press Affiliate Program, you are agreeing to accept this Affiliate Program Agreement and its terms and conditions. If you sign up on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then “you” includes you and that entity, and you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement and that you agree to this Agreement on the entity’s behalf.
MyCommerce ShareIt Affiliate Network
Golden Dragon WebStudio and Dev4Press Affiliate Program are run through the MyCommerce ShareIt Affiliate Program, and you are required to sign for the MyCommerce ShareIt Affiliate Network and agree to the MyCommerce Share Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions.
MyCommerce ShareIt is responsible for processing purchases, calculating commissions for the affiliates, and sending payments to affiliates.
- By signing up with MyCommerce ShareIt Affiliate Network, you will get unique Affiliate ID.
- Payments to affiliates are made on the 15th for the previous month’s earnings.
- You must earn a minimum of $100 / €100 / £70 in commissions before payments can be made.
- If the minimum amount is not reached, earnings are carried over to the next month.
- You can use your MyCommerce ShareIt Affiliate Network account to promote any other company using this network.
MyCommerce ShareIt Affiliate Program terms and conditions include provisions about the affiliate status termination, limitations of liability and other legal requirements and penalties.
Once you signup for MyCommerce ShareIt Affiliate Program, you are required to setup your Dev4Press account and include your affiliate ID. We reserve the right to refuse your affiliate application without providing the reason for refusal.
Make sure that all promotional materials and actions adhere to the following guidelines:
- Product reviews: If you write a product review of any of our products, you should make sure that you disclose upfront that you receive a commission of each sale made, and disclosures must be clear and conspicuous and not hidden. All endorsements must reflect the honest opinions or experiences of the endorser.
- You can’t write or talk about your experience with our product if you haven’t tried it.
- If you were paid to try a product, and you thought that product is bad, you can’t say that it’s great.
- You can’t make claims about a product that can’t be backed up with the proof.
- Linking in articles: When using our affiliate link in an article, you must display a clear disclosure about the nature of your affiliate links and the material connection you have with our company. These disclosures must appear on the same page where the links appear, and they must be clear, conspicuous, and require no additional user interaction to read (such as clicking a link or hovering over an element for a tooltip).
- Social networks linking: When using our affiliate links on social networks, you must also display a clear disclosure about the nature of the links and the material connection you have with our company.
To make sure that your affiliate ID is properly tracked and used make sure to understand the following provision.
- All sales are tracked using cookies. Tracking cookies are saved for the period of 60 days. A cookie is saved in the browser, and it can’t be transferred across different browsers.
- Cookies are the only method available, but it is not perfect, and we can only guarantee that sales will be tracked if the user’s cookies are not cleared from the browser.
- To make sure that cookie is saved in the user browser when the user visits the Dev4Press Network, you need to be sure that links to Dev4Press Network you use on your website are properly formatted and include your Affiliate ID. If you modify the Affiliate ID, or you don’t use properly formatted links, your affiliate ID will not be saved and sales can’t be tracked back to you.
- The first affiliate to refer a visitor will get the affiliate ID stored in the cookie in the visitor browser, and this cookie is valid for 30 days and it will not be replaced by other affiliate ID during that period.
- Only intentional clicks on the affiliate links are allowed. Forcing visitors to click a link, using fake tracking pixels, or other means to register unsuspecting visitors in the system is strictly forbidden. Accounts using such methods will be terminated without warning and all revenues will be forfeited. Forbidden methods include (but is not limited to) the use of: auto-hit or auto-surf programs, automatic pop-ups or automatic redirects to affiliate URL’s without action by the visitor, displaying affiliate tracking URL within an IFRAME or image SRC attribute, or any other method meant to automatically track a visitor in the affiliate system without an intentional click from an interested buyer.
- Affiliates tracking is used only for the initial purchase of the companies products, it doesn’t apply to renewals.
Affiliate website content
Affiliate’s website is required to adhere to the rules regarding the content of the website:
- Affiliate’s websites must not contain any materials that are:
- Offensive, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, or discriminatory.
- Solicitous of any unlawful behavior
- The affiliate has obtained any necessary permission for any intellectual property used on Affiliate’s websites. Affiliate will not make any claim to ownership of the Promotional Materials, or of the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property therein.
- Affiliate will not publish or distribute any advertising materials for Affiliate’s websites that reference Company or Company’s website unless Company gives prior written consent to the distribution of such materials.
- Affiliate will not use Company’s name (or any name that can be confused with the Company’s name) for any purpose on its websites, in its promotional materials, or in any other context except to promote Company’s website and products as specified in this Agreement.
Other prohibited practices
Affiliate must adhere to additional rules and marketing practices:
- Do not violate any law or regulation governing false or deceptive advertising, sweepstakes, or gambling.
- Do not offer incentives to users to click on ads or complete offers that award them cash, points, prizes or enter them into contests.
- Do not offer or contain any trade disparagement or libelous, defamatory or infringing content.
- Do not use your affiliate ID and affiliate specific links on coupons or deals website.
- Do not distribute any machine-readable code that could be unintentionally downloaded onto a recipient’s computer (such as a worm, virus, or other malicious software) and damage or takeover recipient’s computer.
- Comply with all local, state and federal laws regarding email marketing (CAN-SPAM ACT, effective January 1, 2004).
- Affiliate will not register any domain name that incorporates Company’s name, or that is confusingly similar to Company’s name.
Terms and Conditions changes
This Affiliate Program Agreement (Agreement”) is subject to change at any time, without prior notice. Any changes that are made to this Agreement will not apply retroactively and will not apply to disputes or events occurring before the change is published.